Saturday, March 9, 2019

To my future self reserve energy!


                                  .     
.
    I know this might come as a surprise but over the years we've both experienced a great happiness, strong havoc, facing those curvy highways and obstacle courses and it was all worth it since you've always there to holds my hands and face how heavy a storm does. We can never avoid ourself from getting hurt, there will always be stumbles, fall, wrong turns, narrow and straight path but you serve as my cignal light to picture everything positively. Future self, my intention is to bolster you with all the support and love you will need for the next 365 blank pages of my life. You are the pen who writes my stories and I considered you as the makers of my destiny, so keep on holding on because I trust so much to you that you'll help me with no limitless. Raise your energy so that you could fill and make the best chapter ever. 
         May the God comfort you after a tiring and sleepless days, I hope His your abode after your battles, wipe your tears and put smile back on your faces. May the God be the source of your happiness that will give to you the unmeasurable wisdom and peace. Future self, I'm hoping that your not living your life with lies and regret. I hope you've done the best decision that could lead you to the most meaningful days of your life. I know that your today's living gives you hundreds reason to cry but one thing you should bear in your mind that you have the thousands reasons to show your most beautiful curve on your face. Maybe today is the most unbearable moment of your life and there are cignals that were telling you to slow down and give up especially when you distraught in pain but you just got to pay attention with those cignal then keep your head held high, just keep on believing that wisdom will take you to the right path and destination.
         I know your scared, confuse, doubtful and irresolute yet still fighting for your dreams. I know its never easy as what others think, but trust me,you can do it. I know couple of times that a lot of people judge you for who you are but let them think what they wanted to think about, you don't have to be perfect, you just have to be true to your self. Future self, I know you have many confusion to your inner self, cried a lot and prayed in tears but I hope you've reach the dreams I've praying for along time since the days when you were still young. I want to take good car of your self. Cherish and treasure every moment because every single thing could be the last. I wish your success in your journey. You have to work on the things you've once thought that is impossible to reach out and let everybody knows that your much stronger than yesterday.
 Don't lose hope, someone right there were waiting to reap the fruit of your success and be strong since you have to pay back all the sacrifices of your love ones. Let them see you victory in the end, wearing black-colored toga as a symbol of hardships they had sacrifice to you. You have to face things with pure and solid dedication as well as willingness for you to be successful in your future journey. 
I hope you could draw and write the best story of your life in the near future. Remembered that "LIFE IS A GAME OF CHANCE". You never knew when you were lose and when you gain victory. So, take care and reserve more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment